HIRE A FOREIGN WORKER
Sometimes, Canadian employers may face trouble finding suitable Canadian employees to staff their business. In this case, foreign workers with proper skills and training can help to alleviate this labour shortage.
For the last few years, the processing of hiring foreign workers has become impressively time-efficient thanks to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and Social Development Canada (ESDC). They have streamlined the process so perfectly, making it easier and faster than ever before.
If you are a Canadian employer willing to hire workers from abroad, you have to,
• Offer a permanent or temporary job opening at your firm.
• If you are hiring a foreign worker in a permanent position, make sure he/she has completed the Canadian Immigration (Permanent Residence) process.
• The employees can obtain a temporary work permit if you hire them on a temporary basis.
• If you want to offer full-time employment to some temporary foreign workers, they can apply for Canadian Immigration (Permanent Residence) visas through a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), a Federal Skilled Worker Program, a Federal Skilled Trades Program, or the Canadian Experience Class.
• For certain occupations, foreign workers need must possess education and work experience recognized by federal and provincial/territorial regulatory bodies before they can work in Canada. Some regulated occupations such as doctors, engineers, plumbers, nurses, and physiotherapists require additional certification.
Employers must ensure that the worker they are hiring, have those certifications.
If you are a foreign national, looking for a work permit in Canada, you must
• Get a permanent/temporary job offer from a Canadian employer.
• You must have previous work experience and skills for the job you’re hired.
• If you are a doctor, engineer, nurses, or plumber you must have additional certification.
At INFO Immigration Centre for Application Inc., you will get all the necessary information about foreign workers in Canada. If you are a foreign national, looking for a work permit, submit us your resume. Canadian employers looking for foreign workers can also get help regarding finding workers. For more information, please contact us.