Our Corporate Office Address and postal address is:
1950 Broad Street, Unit# 202
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada S4P 1X9
Tel: (306) 525-1002
Cell: (306) 999-5150
Fax: (306) 525-1281
- All your personal information such as your name, phone number, and email address is safe to INFO Immigration. Without your consent, none of the information will be disclosed to any third party websites. However, for future improvement and to understand various part of the business, sometimes we share anonymous and non-personal information, such as domain name, IP address, web pages visited and links click-events type information.
- You can submit your personal data to our website. We store all your contact details in our secure data center so that we can get back to you for your queries. Once you provide us your telephone number(s) or email addresses, you will receive information from us related to only immigration, recruitment or settlement.
- We use all your personal information provided for checking eligibility to access the chances of your immigration to Canada under Canada’s different immigration selection criteria. We will not sell or transfer any of the information to a third-party source without your permission. However, in order to enter in the authentic website of Canadian Government to check or calculate your eligibility on behalf of you, we use this data in times.
- Once you submit your resume to us, we will use it to assess your eligibility for Canadian Immigration and job searching purposes, without disclosing it to any entity that is unrelated to these purposes of INFO Immigration.
- While you are visiting other websites, we (or third parties) may show you advertisements based on your greater interests using certain non-personal, anonymous data on our site. This is known as Online Behavioural Advertising (OBA) via the Google Network.
- None of your personal information, such as your name, phone number(s), email address and postal address will be collected by the OBA techniques we use.
- Most browsers enable cookies by default, which can be disabled by modifying your browser settings. However, we offer some interactive features on our website, which you may not be able to use if you choose to disable cookies.
- If you want to change the cookie setting you can find the option in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. For more details, you can use the ‘Help’ option in your browser, or you can go through the following links for better understanding.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/196955)
- Cookie settings in Firefox (http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies)
- Cookie settings in Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS. (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US and https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201265 )
- During your visits to our website, you may find some hyperlinks to other locations or websites that are outside of INFO Immigration. These will take you to the websites operated by some third parties not related in any way to the INFO Immigration entity that manages this website. We have included them on our website only for information purposes and to improve your user experience. For your convenience, we try to choose renowned websites and sources of information. We are, in any way, not subject to take responsibility for the material of any website or webpage linked externally. You need to use these links at your own risks, and any damage or losses you suffer by using these links will not make us responsible for it.