Ontario PNP (OINP) is Accepting New Applications Now
Great news for those who want to apply for permanent residence in Canada. Ontario PNP is open again and receiving applications under their popular Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.
So, if you are planning to move in Canada but haven’t applied yet, this could be a good chance for you. However, in order to apply the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream, there are some rules to follow:
• Applicants must have a legitimate profile in the Express Entry (EE) system
• Applicants must receive a valid Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario.
• Those who received NOI before but haven’t applied yet can submit their application now.
• NOIs issued before November 1, 2017, have the validity for six months or to December 31, 2017 (if comes first). It means once you receive your NOI from Ontario, within six months you must apply for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal.
• Those who receive their NOIs after November 1, 2017, have only 45 days to submit an application for the HCP in the OINP e-Filing Portal.
• NOIs issued in 2017 are no longer valid in 2018.
• After the OINP reaches its nomination allocation for 2017, the nomination certificate for your approved application will be issued in early 2018.
So, if you have NOI in your profile but didn’t apply because the Ontario was closed, you must not waste time and apply right now. If you still have any confusion, you will get all the necessary information and help at INFO Immigration Centre for Application Inc. For more information, please contact us.