Canada is one of the leading G-7 Nations with a population of approximately 30 million people. It is a highly developed country with excellent working conditions, an outstanding education system, a very high standard of living and a health care system ranked one of the best in the world. The United Nations has ranked Canada the best place to live for five consecutive years. Their surveys are based on quality of life, educational opportunities, unemployment and crime rates, and life expectancy. Each year, Canada welcomes more than 200,000 new immigrants. The diversified backgrounds and cultures are what makes Canada unique. Multiculturalism is promoted to help maintain this unique “melting pot”. Some of the valuable reasons are as follows to choose Canada:
- Canada is a peaceful country with a politically stable democracy.
- Canada with its official policy of multiculturalism encourages immigrants to preserve their cultural values, language and religion.
- Canada is a world leader in technology.
- Canada is the second largest country in the world.
- Canada is the 7th largest economic powerhouse in the world.
- Canada is world renowned for its peace keeping forces seen around the world.
- Canadian citizens and new comers to Canada enjoy universal free health care.
- Canada offers free primary and secondary school education.
- Canada offers a generous Social Security and Guaranteed Old Age Security Plan for its entire people.
- Canada can take pride of its safe and clean neighborhoods.
- Canada boasts some of the best universities in the world.
- Canada has a market based free enterprise economy.
- Canada is bilingual- English and French.
Please feel free to contact us to check your eligibility.