There are different types of services you may need based on your criteria, demand and application such as Permanent Residency, Spouse Sponsorships, Visit Visa, Study Permit, Work Permit, etc. There are a number of visa selections for living permanently in Canada. The federal government has different opportunities. Most provinces in Canada have signed agreements with the federal government to allow applicants to gain permanent residency through provincial nominations. More than 260,000 permanent resident visas are issued every year to people from all over the world. The following are some types of applications criteria and our service fees ranges are also provided according to needs:

  • Spouse Sponsorship

    You as a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident may sponsor a spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and his/her dependent children.

  • Family Sponsorship

    If you are a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident, you can sponsor your loved ones to obtain a Permanent Resident Visa.

  • Work Permits

    Canada has thousands of foreign workers and more than 90,000 obtain this visa to work temporarily in Canada every year.

    Canadian Experience Class

    If you have worked or studied in Canada or if you are currently working or studying in Canada, you may qualify under this program.

  • Federal Skilled Worker Class

    Canada grants permanent resident visas to candidates under certain conditions: those who have education, work experience and knowledge of English or French.

  • Provincial Nominee Class

    Most provinces have agreements with the Canadian government to select their own immigrants based on employment opportunities and/or ties that the prospective immigrant may have with certain provinces.

  • Province of Quebec Class

    Quebec is a province that has a different approach to immigration than the rest of the country. Some people that won’t qualify for other programs may be viable immigrants under the Quebec selection grid. Please click here for more information.

  • Live-in Caregivers

    Immigration Pros. will also process LMOs, work permits, and permanent residences for live-in caregivers that comply with the requirements.

  • Business and Investor’s Visa

    Canada encourages the creation of new businesses and every year welcomes investors from all over the world as “new Canadians”. This category is designed for experienced business people and people who can support the development of a strong Canadian economy.

  • Temporary Resident Visas

    These Visas are granted to people that want to visit, study or work in Canada. A professionally prepared application may make a big difference when processing these types of visas.

  • Student Visas

    More than 130,000 visas are issued every year for students from all over the world.

  • Visitor Visas

    More than 35 million people visit Canada each year. Visitors from some countries will need to obtain a visa before visiting Canada.

  • In-Process VISA applications Status

    We can help you to obtain and decode a status report of your Canadian Visa application, with notes made by the officers processing your file whether you are our client or not.

  • Immigration Consultancy Service

    Often people will not be able to find the information they are looking for, or may also need the opinion of a professional in the field. People may not need to retain the full services provided but just need a specific question answered about a problem they may have; a visa application to Canada or the process in general. They may require interview tips or may have questions about a Temporary Resident Visa such us the Student visa, Work permit or Tourist visa.

    For further enquiries the exact fees for you, please contact us at tel: (306)667-1992(306)667-1992 or e-mail: info@iica-cdii.ca

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *